top of page
The Old Edwardian Society was founded in 1908 as the “Old Boys” club for the King Edward VII High School in Houghton, Johannesburg.
The grounds of this prestigious club occupy some 20 acres in the heart of Houghton; catering for athletics, bowls, cricket, hockey, squash, swimming, tennis, wargames and waterpolo.
Working closely with the club committee, the Pellerade Design team has designed the proposed upgrade and development of the club facilities to an international state-of-the-art standard.
bottom of page